Welcome to the AR.Drone open API platform!¶
This is the reference platform for developing new augmented reality games based on the AR.Drone. Download and discover the potential of Games with AR.Drone.
For getting help or discussing about AR.Drone project, use the forum.
AR.Drone API project:¶
AR Drone API is the reference project for developing augmented reality games based on the AR.Drone. It includes API source code and control application examples for iPhone and other platforms.
- Download full SDK source code, mutliplatform examples and documentation
- Access wiki
- Participate to forum
- Contribute to AR.Drone open API development
- Download the AR.Drone SDK License
SDK 1.8 new features are:
- AR.FreeFlight 1.9 iOS example includes the latest AR.Drone firmware update 1.7.4 for the AR.Drone.
- The firmware update 1.7.4 for the AR.Drone turns the AR.Drone Wi-Fi into Access Point mode.
- The new SDK includes a bugfix for the navdata regarding drone_camera_trans.
- Hovering on top of the roundel has been improved.
- A new FTP package developed by Parrot is used to update the AR.Drone from FreeFlight 1.9.
- The Linux example has been updated.
We hope you will enjoy developing with SDK 1.8!
The AR.Drone Developer Team
Go to AR.Drone API project
Contact us if you would like to:¶
- develop and share AR Drone API on a new platform (Windows, Linux, .NET, Android, WindowsMobile, etc).
- create a new shared source code project.
- request an AR.Drone prototype when available for testing.
Return to AR.Drone page of Parrot website.